POWDER COATING EQUIPMENT - TRIBO SERIES
|A dedicated Powder coating equipment with Tribo charging system specially designed for the situation in which only tribo can work.
Summary of Benefits:
• A Rotary and Guided Powder Path always ensures high friction charging.
• Faradays Cage Area is eliminated. Even complex shapes are perfectly coated.
• Suitable for a wide range of powders including epoxy, Acrylic, Nylon, Teflon and polyester.
• Smooth powder lay down without orange peel.
• Charges only individual powder particles without charging dust.
• Ideal for re-coating defective parts.
Manual Powder Coating Equipment
Multistatic Series 700
|»||Twin Series||»||Dual Series|
Sprayright Series 700
FAQ FOR THIS PRODUCT
How does powder get charged in
Which is the better option: corona or tribo?
What is Faraday’s Cage and how does the Tribo gun
Can I operate both guns i.e., Corona as well as tribo
on this panel?
Why do you need a dedicated tribo system when you can
operate Corona as well as Tribo guns on the Multistatic panel?
Which powders are suitable for tribo charging?
For more questions see the complete
For more questions see the complete FAQ section.