Powder is charged consistently with 100 KV Gun Tip Voltage, combined with the uniform powder flow due to pump design and combination of spray nozzles and muzzles. All the factors boost the transfer efficiency at the highest level and reduces the time required to coat, too. Field trials and feed back from the customers have confirmed the same.
Powder Coating Equipment
For Higher Coating Speed & Higher Powder Coverage
MULTISTATIC SERIES 700 SUPREME- Work horse of powder coating shop
Multistatic 700 Supreme
Multistatic 700 SUPREME-electrostatic powder coating equipment: This work horse is famous for its solid reliability and superb performance. It comes with an ‘Infiniti™’ powder spray gun, a control panel with a performance monitor, a fast color change hopper and a host of other features the make it the preferred manual powder coating equipment for most uses. Used by OEM’s like Panasonic, Haier, JCB, L&T etc.And equally popular with hundreds of job coaters all over the world.
Multistatic Series 700 Supreme
Summary of Benefits:
- Guaranteed 100 KV at Gun Tip for the entire life of the gun. No drop in high voltage, assures higher coating speed and higher powder coverage
- Step Up powder coating Speed by 20%
- Entire range of nozzles to select from for highest transfer efficiency. And uniform powder thickness
- Patented Infiniti™ technology (US Patent No. 5678770) protects your powder coating gun against any failure. NO BREAKDOWN! NO EXPENSIVE REPAIRS!
- Complete control in your hands with Smart Tracker diagnosis system. Locate any problem instantly and rectify the problem yourself. Minimise downtime and external dependency
- Approved as per the new European ATEX safety regulations
- Available with powder hopper or Dipstick™ powder feeding for quick color change
The only powder coating gun with a patented replaceable Power Cartridge (Mitsuba US patent No. 5678770). In the unlikely event of a malfunction all you do is…
How does the Infiniti™ Technology work?
Your Insurance against high voltage failure saving your Time & Money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Powder spray gun has a circuit which generates 100 KV and releases the same at the gun tip. In the event of high voltage failure, all you need to do is-pull the barrel out and change the power cartridge. The power cartridge has the patented (US Patent- 5678770) Infiniti™ technology which protects the gun barrel from any damage. Other guns available in market do not have the Infiniti™ feature. In the event of high voltage failure, one needs to buy the new gun or send the damaged gun to the manufacturer for expensive repair work.
The new Smart Tracker performance monitor is a high end diagnostic system which constantly monitors and indicates the performance of every component in the equipment. Even unskilled labour can detect and trouble shoot with ease. And thanks to the unique plug in-plug out design, the problem can be rectified immediately. In a nutshell, Smart Tracker ensures your system is always in a perfect working condition. If the panel does not have the Smart Tracker performance monitor; you will not be able to locate the problem immediately. You have to start from zero and it will be very time consuming.
No. The standard supply is with Corona Gun only. If required, we can supply an additional tribo gun at extra cost. You can use both the guns on the same panel (alternatively not simultaneously)
Manual Powder Coating Equipment
Tribo Series - Manual
Portable Power Coating Equipment
Automatic Powder Coating Equipment
Powder Coating Booth & Recovery
- Powder Coating Booth with Cyclone Recovery - UNI Series
- Powder Coating Booth with Rotary Cyclone Recovery - CAT Series
- Powder Coating Booth with Cartridge Recovery - OXYGEN Series
- After Filter Suitable For Cyclone & Rotary Cyclone Recoveries
Special Powder Coating Equipment
- PTFE- ECTFE Powder Coating Gun
- Pipe Coating Equipment
- Rebar Coating Equipment
- Compact Gun & Booth for Powder & Resin Manufacturers
- Fast Colour Change Gun For Powder & Resin Manufacturers
- Powder Coating Equipment For Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection Process
- Powder Coating Machine to spray Boron Nitride powder for aluminum extrusion application
- Talc Powder Spray System For Green Rubber Tubes